SolidarMed, a medium size Swiss NGO, is currently looking for someone to fill the position of a Project manager primary healthcare, with focus on MCH and Tb/HIV . Job location is Butha Buthe, Lesotho.
The position involves a mix of managerial (planning, coordination, networking, reporting etc.) and clinical (mentoring, coaching, on the job teaching) tasks. We therefore seek a hands-on person, socially competent, with clinical and public health competence, not afraid of organizing and implementing.
-Physician with at least 3 years of working experience
– Degree in public health
– Working experience in a low income country, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa
– Clinical expertise in the area of Mother and Child Health; understanding of the TB and HIV epidemic
– Applied knowledge in project cycle management and report writing (English)
– Interest in operational research, scientific exchange, knowledge sharing and data management; experience in this area would be an asset
– Valid driving licence
– Personal flexibility and preparedness to live in a remote rural place with frequent dislocations to the other project site and the capital Maseru
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their application (reference “Project Manager Health First Butha Buthe, Lesotho”) with CV including age, a short letter of motivation with indication of possible starting date and a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do mention how you heard about the job posting (if internet, please mention which site).
Application deadline is October 21 2016.
For more information, download the official publication.