Applications are on for the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s scholarships postgraduate scholarship for international students. Recipient of the award will be required to undertake an internship and will work within the International Office or other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Scholarship Value: Tuition Free
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit the online application portal and complete the scholarship task.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is November 13th, 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.