Scholarship Opportunities are currently available for international master’s students, doctoral students and post-doctorate researchers to study at Estonian universities.
The Scholarship is awarded by the Estonian Government through the Estonian Institute and covers living expenses, tuition fees and research costs directly connected.
Eligibility/Selection Criteria: Scholarship applicants must submit the following documents in Estonian or English:
- Completed application form (please submit a hardcopy)
- Scholarship Recipients of the Estophilus web-application form
- The research plan
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof that the applicant is the MA / PhD student
- Estonian research and development institution for confirmation that they are ready to accept the candidate. The recipient must provide written confirmation to the English brief overview of the subject of study and justify the importance of research in Estonia.
- Postgraduate students a recommendation from their research supervisor
Completed application form and all relevant documents should be mailed to the Estonian Institute, Suur-Karja 14, 10140 Tallinn. Mail keyword should be “Estophilus”
Application Closes October 1st, 2016.
For more information, visit the official page