The News Media Europe has advertised vacancy for a Policy Trainee (Internship / Early Career). Job location is Brussels, Belgium.
- You will monitor EU policy developments and help us keep our members updated on what is happening in the EU;
- Your legal & policy acumen will be used to conduct ad hoc research;
- We know it is a pain, but general administrative work and office tasks might be part of your routine as well;
- You will represent News Media Europe in public events;
- Last but not least, you might be involved in some social media activities.
….We are a small team with an attitude – show us your best self and opportunities for more responsibilities will rise soon!
- You are persistent and have a passion for tech and media law. You are creative, a strong team player and have a no-nonsense mentality;
- You are enthusiastic about the EU and you are able to navigate into its complex legislative procedures;
- You are confident and outspoken with excellent analytical, writing, and communication skills. You know how to tell a joke;
- Not the most important thing, but being able to tell a story using 140 characters is an asset we would appreciate;
- Your English is awesome but we’re happy to be blown away in any other language you might speak;
- You are available for a minimum of 6 months and you can start in January;
- Important: You’re still enrolled in university and can provide a “convention de stage”. This is a compulsory requirement.
What To Expect
- A unique experience with a young and ambitious Brussels based organisation. There is a lot of room for new and creative ideas;
- You will be part of a small and energetic team;
- We know karma doesn’t pay the bill so you’ll be getting a small monthly stipend.
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV and motivation: email@example.com
Deadline is 5th, December.
For more information, visit the official page.