The International Informa Group seeks qualified candidate to apply for the postion of a Correspondent based in Brussels office
- Produce compelling content for Agra Europe publications, including news, analysis, insight and features for our websites and newsletters.
- Ensure that Agra Europe offers the best possible coverage of events by attending key meetings, conference and press-related activities in Brussels and overseas.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Agra Europe team to produce high-quality content and ensure that our products continue to meet clients’ needs and remain best-in-class.
- Develop an understanding of the broader business objectives of Agra Europe and ensure that all content contributes to our on-going digital development and editorial strategy.
- A sound understanding of the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of producing analytical market reports; experience of reporting on complex policy and legislation developments would be an advantage.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Demonstrable experience of analysing and interpreting data and information to identify trends and significant developments, and produce compelling, insightful content.
- A proven ability to develop and nurture strong contacts within the EU agricultural sector must be demonstrated.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively and comfortably in a close-knit team
- Must ensure accuracy in content and possess an eye for detail.
- Ability to create and manage schedules to meet deadlines.
- Ability and skills to engage with clients as necessary and to work with commercial functions as required
To apply for this position click HERE for further instructions.
For more information visit the official page.