The Varkey Foundation, an education NGO is offering four exciting 7 month paid Fellowships to recent post-graduates with passion in making a difference in education. They are also to contributing towards making the Global Education and Skills Forum (GESF) hosted by Varkey Foundation a success. It is a work from home fellowship open to applicants from all over the world.
The fellowship will pay a salary of £20,000 for the period of the contract.
Fellows will receive continuous support and guidance from the team, with constant communication.
The Fellowship will involve travel to Dubai for up to four weeks in the lead-up to the GESF conference.
This opening provides Fellows with an intensive learning opportunity to deepen their understanding of the education and philanthropy sector.
In addition to shared learning activities, each Fellow undertakes a programme of personal and professional development.
Who Can Apply?
• Self-starter who can work unsupervised
• Someone who wants to make a difference in education
• Able to present ideas clearly and convincingly
• Skilled in tangible delivery ; a good idea is just a start
• To be able to juggle multiple tasks in one go, with the knowledge of what to prioritize
• Ability to work with different geographic markets and levels of colleagues
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work demands across GESF activities
• Being able to work in a fast paced environment to develop solutions
• Have high attention to detail in order to identify errors and inconsistencies if necessary
If you are interested and qualified, send your CV and a one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your motivation and suitability for the role. Please note we will be interviewing candidates during this time, so early application is recommended. If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to a two stage interview process.
Application Deadline is Friday 8th July, 2016.