Staffordshire University is offering a new range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships to international students for entry in September 2017 and January 2018.
- Foundation: Automatic £1,000 scholarship for applicants.
- Undergraduate: Automatic £1,000 Scholarship for applicants.
- Applicants with results equivalent to UK First Class degree:£2,000
- Applicants with results equivalent to UK 2:1 degree: £1,500
- Applicants with results equivalent to UK 2:2 degree: £1,000
- Eligibility by country:
Scholarships are to be confined to international tuition fee payers only who are domiciled in one of the countries listed above
This will be evidenced in the application process by the submission of a valid passport
- Eligibility by funding status:
Scholarships will be available to self-funding students only and not to those in receipt of company, government or philanthropic trust funding.
For example, students funded by Shell, the Saudi government, the Aga Khan Foundation etc. will not be eligible for a Staffordshire University scholarship
- Students who receive the Alumni Discount of 15% will not be eligible for any further Staffordshire University scholarship.
How to apply: Application is submitted online.
- 31st May 2017
- 31st October, 2017.
For more information visit the official site