École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) offers a limited number of fellowships at the Master’s level to students with outstanding academic records. Some of the fellowships are financed by EPFL directly and others through partnerships with foundations or companies.
- For external applicants, the scholarship includes CHF 16’000 per academic year split into monthly payments (CHF 32’000 for a two-year Master’s or CHF 24’000 for a 1 1/2 year Master’s) and reservation of a room in student’s accommodation.
- Note that accommodation, tuition fees, visa fees, etc. must be paid by the fellowship holder.
- Participation is open for candidates of any nationality
- Anyone applying to an EPFL Master’s Program is eligible for the scholarship.
- Anyone holding a Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent) in a related field from a recognized university can apply to one of the EPFL Masters Programs.The selection of candidates and the granting of the fellowships is done based solely on the evaluation of the academic records of the candidates.
How to apply: The application is done via the same online form that your application to a Master’s program is sent. It is however necessary to tick the box indicating that your profile should also be considered for an excellence fellowship.
- 15th February 2017
- 15th May 2017.
For more information visit the official site