Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a three-year Masters Degree at the University.
Scholarship Benefits: Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years.
- be younger than 25 when you apply (not have reached your 26th birthday) on December 1st,
- apply for the international selection for the first time,
- Not having lived in France for more than 10 months during the year of the application nor the year before.
- justify you have validated at least one year of undergraduate studies in the year before the application
- justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard
The application form and documents must be submitted before 3rd February 2017.
It is important to read the International Selection FAQ and visit the official Scholarship Webpage to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 3rd February 2017.
For more information visit the official site