The Hungarian Government has established and is offering the FAO – Hungarian Government Scholarship programme for selected developing countries. interested candidates are hereby invited for this application.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover:
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period;
- basic books and notes;
- dormitory accommodation
- subsistence costs
Residents (who must be nationals) of the below-listed countries are eligible to apply to the Scholarship Programme. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries (see below)
- Excellent school achievements
- Good health
- English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Age (candidates under 30 are preferred)
How To Apply: Applications are submitted online:
Application Deadline: 28 February 2017.
For more information visit the official site.