Program Coordination (50%)
- Provides support for high level public and private events, workshops, and meetings, including coordinating logistics; creating talking points, briefing memos and timeline/run-of-show documents; and developing presentations for the Centennial Scholar and other experts
- Handles office-wide coordination of initiatives for the Centennial Scholar directly, including on-the-ground engagements for international city efforts
- Helps to develop new methods to steward the national and international networks of the Office of the Centennial Scholar and the Bass Initiative
- Handles writing, editing, and technical building of electronic newsletters for the Office of the Centennial Scholar
- Develops Keynote (Mac) and PowerPoint presentations, maintaining consistency in style and format
- Helps take presentations to a new level of excellence, incorporating animations and videos
- Locates or develops photos, graphs/charts and other visual additions for program presentations
- Edits program research, communication and network documents, and outreach publications
- Handles special projects for the Centennial Scholar as needed
Research Support (50%)
- Provides research assistance to specific research projects, in collaboration with other team members
- Help the Centennial Scholar provide timely commentary on refugee focused research in Europe
- Summarizes existing literature and research results for incorporation into speeches, op-eds, research publications and presentations
- Conducts research on topic experts, national and global stakeholders, and cross cutting international cities and issues
- Provides factual verification of research for the program as a whole
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, political science, public policy, business, or related field required.
- Minimum of two years of relevant work experience required; preferably in policy oriented organization related to foreign policy.
Addition Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Strong writing, research, and editing skills.
- Keen eye and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to meet deadlines.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills to interact with outside networks and stakeholders.
- Ability to report to multiple project leads.
- Brookings requires that all applicants submit a cover letter and resume.
- Candidates should attach your cover letter and resume as one document when you apply.
- Apply for this position Here
For more details on application visit the official page