The QED’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) is inviting qualified and interested candidates to apply for the position of a program coordinator. Alington, Virginia. USA
- Support long-term and short-term staff overseas; and project staff in the U.S.
- Manage field operations of evaluation teams, including travel logistics; consultant, subcontractor, and grantee invoices; and travel expenses
- Assist project staff in drafting program reports for donors and clients
- Develop activity budgets and oversee financial management of project budgets
- Review monthly project expenditures and invoices to clients
- Draft contracts for consultants, subcontractors, grantees, and service providers. Serve as primary reference point for contracting questions.
- Lead the internal approval process for contracts for services and procurement for the MEL division
- Review basic legal issues for employment and procurement
- Ensure administrative and financial compliance with USG regulations, including regular review of the FAR to ensure compliance
- Bachelor Degree, required; Masters Degree in international development, international relations, business, or relevant field preferred;
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years performing program operations for USAID and other donor-funded projects, including knowledge of USAID procurement processes and USG regulations;
- Detail-oriented, with experience developing and managing program budgets;
- Can-do attitude, able to think creatively to find solutions and balance numerous projects simultaneously;
- Required interest or experience in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and, knowledge management,
- Understanding or experience with knowledge and information platforms; and/or
- Experience with event management and/or organizational development.
- Willingness to travel to post-conflict environments;
- English required; knowledge of additional languages, particularly French or Arabic, is a plus.
- Complete the online application
- Attached your resume
- Click on the link Biodata AID1420-17. Complete and attached to your application.
- Submit your application, resume and biodata.
- Qualified candidates should apply via this Link
NOTE: Applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered and only finalists will be contacted
The closing date for this application; 20th February, 2017.
Visit the official site for more details on application.