The ElectriFI Manage Calls for qualified candidate to apply for the position of Fund Manager.
Business planning and budgeting
- Develop and formulate an annual business plan for the Facility, in accordance with the organizational objectives and budgets and the relevant goals and missions;
- Develop, formulate, monitor and realize a (volume and cost-orientated) budget taking into account policies and strategic guidelines of the EDFIMC.
Implementation and execution
- Guide and ensure implementation with regard to solutions in such a way that it can be incorporated in daily practice;
- Contribute to the effective execution of business goals and activities.
- Support recruitment, guide and develop employees of the team (including target setting, work in progress and annual appraisals) in order to ensure an adequate and well-allocated organization staffed with motivated and trained personnel;
- Relationship Management and Networking;
- Generate and sustain a range of contacts with colleagues and other stakeholders of the Facility, and use these to generate business opportunities and achieve goals more effectively. Be able to improve the visibility and positioning of the Facility.
- Monitor internal and external developments and partner/client relationships with regard to both the Facility managed and the line of business;
- Initiate new ways to optimize processes while co-operating with other entities and/or strategic business partners in order to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency of processes within the line of business.
- a Master’s degree preferably in field of finance or (development) economics;
- seasoned professional with at least six to eight years of working experience in energy or infrastructure financing and in the provision of technical assistance to clients (non-financial support) and in-kind advisory services;
- solid experience working in the front office of a (development) bank or investment fund with proven track record on initiatives, successful or not, in raising ’bankability’ to international standards;
- experience in fund management and managing a team of professionals;
- ability to expand into new market (business development) within the guidelines of the Fund.
- a pro-active (self-starter), creative, pragmatic, with hands-on mentality;
- result oriented;
- an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships (inside and outside the team);
- people oriented leadership style (with a multi-cultural awareness);
- fluent at least in English (verbally and in writing).