The Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management is currently offering a scholarship opportunity to a limited number of individuals, to benefit from USI Università della Svizzera italiana’s renowned Executive Master of Science in Communications Management and its multinational faculty.
The scholarships are available to applicants who do not receive employer assistance in funding their executive education.
In addition, candidates are to
- Have a minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Work in a communication-related department
- Live and work outside of Switzerland
- Be fully self- funding their EMScom education.
Each scholarship totals CHF 24,500, half of the EMScom tuition fees, and will be deducted from the total fee for the program.
To proceed with the GA Scholarship application, please follow these three easy steps:
1 – In-person or Skype interview with the EMScom Academic Director. During the interview, the candidate’s educational and professional background, path, as well as motivations and expectations on the program will be discussed. Required documents, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of diplomas and transcripts of records
- Organizational charts of participant’s organization (if available)
- Essay of motivation
The essay of motivation should be around 1000 words and should contain the following topics:
- Your motivation for applying to the EMScom
- How will the EMScom contribute to your professional development
- Why do you feel you are a strong candidate for the program
- How you would contribute to enhance the experience of the EMScom class
- What you would do to enhance the EMScom alumni network
2 – Fill in the GA scholarship application form and send it electronically and in hard copy to the Global Alliance by December 31st, 2016 at the latest. The candidate might be called for an interview by one of the Global Alliance Board members.
Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management
c/o USI Università della Svizzera italiana
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13
3 – Candidates will be notified concerning the outcome of their application within 5 working days. Candidates are equally expected to respond on whether he/she has accepted the scholarship withing five working days.
December 31st, 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.