The International Civil Society Centre is seeking an experienced Campaigns and Outreach Coordinator, who wants to support and develop communications and alliance-building around the Civic Rights project. Job location is Berlin Germany.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Work both independently and with external campaign strategists to develop and implement online campaigns around the Civic Charter and the wider programme
- Work with and increase network of project partners within civil society and other relevant sectors
- Conceptualise and coordinate communication concepts and strategies for the Civic Rights project
- Further develop the Civic Charter website (www.civiccharter.org): monitor sign-on, curate relevant content, ensure technological development
- Further develop our outreach in social media (Twitter etc.) in close cooperation with the Centre’s Communication Coordinator
- Compile and analyse online statistics/analytics for website and social media
- Develop project presentation material (flyers, banner, power point etc.)
- Liaise with external support, e.g. media agencies, designers, developers, translators
- Contribute to other Civic Rights project components, e.g. toolkits, case studies
- Work with other team members to further develop programme components
- Several years professional experience in online campaigning or advocacy work both at strategic and hands-on level
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Full proficiency in social media, analytics, mass mailing systems
- Strong creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent management and coordination skills, ability to work under pressure
- Independent and pro-active attitude, strong sense of ownership for assigned areas of responsibility
- Strong team working skills, also in an international context
- Solid knowledge of the civil society sector, preferably in citizen rights and civic participation
- Basic skills in photography and graphic design, and experience using Photoshop/InDesign, CMS (WordPress)
- Native-level English, knowledge of Spanish is a strong asset
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their applications through the online application form by 13 February 2017.
- consist of a CV and cover letter expressing your motivation (in English),
- contact details for two references,
- include your salary expectationsPlease send your application in one PDF-document, stating your name and the job reference COC201701 in the document title. Interviews will take place on 27 and 28 February in Berlin. Please note that we can only contact short-listed candidates.
Deadline for the application is February 13th, 2017
For more information. visit the official job page.