The Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST) is offering scholarships for international students to pursue the undergraduate programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- In the first semester, all the admitted students receive the full tuition scholarship.
- One-time financial aid: KRW 500,000 upon arrival
- Full tuition waived if GPA is 2.0 or above with more than 12 credits per semester during the freshman year
- Full tuition is waived for GPA 3.3 or above, half tuition is waived for GPA 2.7 or above with more than 12 credits per semester from sophomore year.
- Applicants who have completed elementary, middle, and high school or have attained equivalent level of education should fulfil one of the followings by the beginning of each semester for the Spring and Fall admissions
- Foreign citizens whose parents are not Korean citizens
- Foreign or Korean citizens who have completed elementary, middle, and high school outside of Korea and never enrolled in any school(s) in Korea
How to apply:
: All the documents should be arrived b the deadline by mail or in person. Applicant must submit the following documents
- Application form
- Personal statement and study plan
- Letter of recommendation(s) signed and sealed
- Financial certification
- Agreement for verification of academic record
- High school transcripts(If possible, containing rank or percent for each subject)
- High school diploma
- Copy of the applicant’s passport
- Copy of both parents’ passports or official documents indicating their nationalities
Deadline: 9th February 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.