Kansas State University’s Philip and Jeune Kirmser International Student Scholarship is awarded to a non-resident undergraduate student properly enrolled in any curriculum at Kansas State University with financial need. First preference will be a student of African origin and be able to provide proof of citizenship from any country on the continent of Africa.
Scholarship Benefits: $750.
: Candidate must
- be a full-time undergraduate student (12 credit hours) at Kansas State University of African origin and must provide proof of citizenship from any country on the continent of Africa (passport copy).
- not have received this scholarship during the previous academic year.
- currently be in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa.
- have been enrolled full time at K-State during the Fall 2016 semester or before.
- not currently be receiving any scholarship assistance.
- be continuing as a full time student at K-State during the Fall 2017 semester, since the scholarship money will be awarded at that time to cover tuition fees. (Students graduating prior to Fall 2017, are not qualified to receive this scholarship).
By completing the scholarship application form, candidates will be considered for this scholarship.
It is important to visit the Scholarship Webpage (link found below) and the country specific websites for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 6th March 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.