The Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Potsdam is inviting applications for Doctoral Fellowships funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD). German and international candidates can apply for these fellowships.
Scholarship holders will receive a monthly stipend from the “Graduate School Scholarship Programme 17“. The scholarship award comprises:
- a monthly stipend of EUR 1,000
- a travel allowance based on your country of origin
- a combined health, accident and liability insurance
- a study and research allowance of EUR 460 per year
- a rent and/or family allowance, if applicable
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must hold a Diploma or a Master’s degree in political and administrative sciences, sociology or (public) management.
- Familiarity with organizational research is a plus. In exceptional cases, graduates with degrees from related fields may be considered.
- International studentswith a non-German citizenship are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The Faculty strives to increase the proportion of women in the university and hence strongly encourages women to apply.
- Applicants with disabilities who are equally qualified will be favored.
- Scholarship recipients will participate in seminars of the Faculty and write their own dissertation in English. Proficiency in English is required.
How to apply:
Please submit the following documents in the Fellowship Webpage. Applications should be submitted via email by 5 April 2017 to:email@example.com
Deadline: 5th April 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.