Grant Thornton is seeking for a Senior policy analyst who can take cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. Grant Thornton is located at Washington, D.C.
- The Contractor shall have the expertise, capability, and resources to effectively furnish all of the tasks described herein.
- Contractor support services shall facilitate the assistance in drafting regulations and regulatory amendments relevant to various economic sanctions programs administered by Client.
- The policy analyst shall have specific knowledge and experience with the federal regulatory process, attention to detail, and excellent writing/editing skills in accordance with this work area.
- Contractor shall assist in drafting regulations and regulatory amendments relevant to various economic sanctions programs administered by Client.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials
- Working knowledge and experience with respect to U.S. economic sanctions or trade embargo programs imposed by the President, U.S. national security, or foreign policy; legal aspects of international trade or investment or financial transactions; legal analysis and writing; and effective oral communication of substantive and technical issues.
- Ability to collaborate and work with senior government stakeholders on policy and regulation.
- Strong writing and speaking ability.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Candidates are to submit to CLICK to complete application process
Visit the official site for more on Job details