Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in Australia for International students 2016/2017.
Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies. The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards your tuition fee.
Eligibility: Candidates must:
- Have citizenship of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (5.0 out of 7.0 from 2017 onward) for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply:
- Candidates must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form.
Deadline: Session 2: 30th June 2017. Session 1: 31st January 2018.
For more information, visit the official site.