To achieve their objectives, the AIG will fund scholarships and Fellowships for outstanding Nigerians and Ghanaians to undertake intensive post-graduate world-class training in governance and public policy at the The Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford.
Scholarship Benefits: The Fellowship will be awarded by the Blavatnik School of Government AIG Fellowship Panel, a specially-convened group made up of senior academics and policy advisors. The successful candidate will be responsible for making their visa and travel arrangements to the UK. Accommodation, visa costs and standard class return flights are covered by the AIG Fellowship funding, as well as reimbursement of reasonable living expenses in line with university guidelines and visa regulations. Funding of family members is not included.
Eligibility: : To be considered, applicants must demonstrate evidence of:
– outstanding contributions to the development and implementation of a policy that has yielded a demonstrable impact on the public good
– commitment to public service in their country, region, and globally.
How To Apply:
Please send your application to email@example.com titled “AIG Fellowship” by 12 noon (UK Time) on Monday 10 April 2017. Your application should include:
- a curriculum vitae (CV) or resume;
- written attestations from two referees to support your application; and
- a covering letter setting out how you meet the criteria, your proposed area of study and reflection, how you would propose to engage in that area at the Blavatnik School, and indicative dates for your visit if successful.
Deadline: 10th April 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.