The Catapult Consultants is in need of a Cyber Intelligence Analyst. who can champion a Federal Law Enforcement agency. Catapult Consultants is located at Chantilly, Virginia.
• 3 years of experience with all-source information analysis.
• Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results, analyzing findings, and developing assessments.
• Experience with computer network operations, information operations, information warfare, or topical cyber-experience.
• Ability to write high-quality intelligence assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience and willingness to provide writing sample, work in a fast-paced work environment, multi-task, and be comfortable with tight delivery deadlines.
• Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and developing cyber threats.
• Bachelor’s degree desired but not required
• Current TS/SCI, CI Poly (or SCI eligible)
• Ability to display foreign language proficiency in priority languages, including Arabic, Farsi, Mandarin, Russian or Ukrainian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Romanian, Latvian, Estonian, Serbo-Croatian, or Korean
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• MA or MS degree in International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Regional Studies, Cyber Security, or International Law preferred
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel while typing at a computer keyboard.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach, or lift objects up to 10 pounds.
• The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision
Interested and qualified candidates are to APPLY through the link made available.
Visit the official site for more info