The University of Bath offers a range of scholarships supported by the University and generous donors to outstanding international students for the year 2017.
- All candidates must be eligible to pay the international fee. In the case that an awardee is re-classified as non-international fee payer s/he is no longer eligible for these awards and the University reserves the right to re-consider the award.
- Note that for all schemes Postgraduate PhD, Certificate, Diploma and CPD programmes are not eligible. PhD programmes with an MRes are also excluded (e.g. Integrated PhD, MRes/PhD). All part time and distance learning programmes are also excluded.
- All candidates need to have formally accepted an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a Taught Postgraduate Masters Programme 2017-2018 at the time of making an application for a scholarship. ‘Formally accepted’ means that the decision is logged on the University (SAMIS) application system.
Scholarship Benefits: Fully funded.
How to apply:
- Ensure you have firmly accepted your (conditional or unconditional) offer of study for a full-time taught post-graduate masters programme.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- You can apply for your scholarship through the Bath Application Tracker.
- Applications must be received by Thursday 1 June 2017 (12:00 noon GMT+1).
- Decisions will be made by Wednesday 5 July 2017 (18:00 GMT+1).
For more information, visit the official site.