Applications are invited for Google Policy Fellowship program for undergraduate, graduate, and law students. International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Scholarship Benefits: Fellows will receive a stipend of USD 7,500 in 2017.
For students who are passionate about technology, and want to spend the summer diving headfirst into Internet policy. Students from all majors and degree programs who possess the following qualities are encouraged to apply:
- Demonstrated or stated commitment to Internet and technology policy
- Excellent academic record, professional/extracurricular/volunteer activities, subject matter expertise
- First-rate analytical, communications, research, and writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently, and to work smartly and resourcefully in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply:
ntrance Requirements: Applicants must be 18 years of age or older by January 1, 2016 to be eligible to participate in Google Policy Fellowship program in 2016.
Along with the application form, applicants have to submit and fill the following information:
- Personal Information
- Current Education
- Education History
- Personal Statement: Provide us with an essay outlining your qualifications for and interest in the program, including relevant academic, professional and extracurricular experiences. As part of this essay, explain what you hope to gain from participation in the program. (750 word maximum).
Deadline: 26th May 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.