PSI is a population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
- You have a master’s degree in a relevant subject (MPA; MBA) or equivalent experience in related field.
- You have at least two years’ international work experience including experience in project management.
- Experience in understanding MIS and financial statements with ability to state needs for business analytics will be an advantage
- Experience working in a developing country
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in Hindi a plus.
- Experience working as part of a social enterprise, a plus
- You have experience with the Microsoft Office Suite; and ERP systems, a plus (Quick Books Enterprise, Lawson, etc.)
- You are familiar with and understand marketing and business concepts and approaches
Job Functions: Employee is expected tp;
- Assist the Managing Director in the management of the India Private Limited work plan; ensure timely execution of business support needs from both India and Washington, DC
- Support and coordinate donor, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting process, ensuring quality submissions and document retention.
- Serve as the liaison between the India Private Limited and the Regional Support Team/Global Services in Washington, DC while managing relationships and information between teams.
- Contribute to appropriate information sharing, dissemination, coordination and communication on project updates, innovations and achievements
- Ensure documentation of changes in strategy; capture lessons learned
How to apply: Applications are submitted online.
For more information, visit the official page