Applications are on for the Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship which was designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a PhD at Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The scholarships are for candidates from all nationalities. However, preference will be given to candidates from Singapore or permanently residing in Singapore.
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of $3,200*
- Conference allowance up to S$4,000 per financial year (April previous year to March current year).
- One-time IT allowance of $1500
- Annual grant of $500 for journal subscription or book purchase
- Thesis preparation allowance
- Priority will be given for subsidised campus accommodation
- Have a First Class Honours degree or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- Those yet to complete their undergraduate studies will need to provide documentation from their universities showing they are on track to getting a First Class Honours degree or equivalent.
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit this link to apply.
The application for Academic Year 2017-2018 (August 2017 and January 2018) will commence on 01 October and end 30 November 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.