The Academic Advisor provides approximately 200 graduate students across 2-4 degree programs with professional guidance in curricular, co-curricular, and academic development. The incumbent also supports students’ progress toward their academic and professional goals.
:Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred. Minimum Requirements:
Other requirements are;
- Strong student support focus
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaborative, organizational and external representation skills
- Attention to detail is required along with initiative, flexibility, and ability to excel in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Three years of higher education or related experience
- Demonstrated interest in international topics
For more information, visit the official site.