Canadian University Dubai Scholarships are awarded to international Undergraduate students based on the student’s academic performance.
- 100% Tuition Waiver
- 50% Tuition Waiver
- 20% Tuition Waiver
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For financial hardship and special needs scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship. For special needs scholarships, the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to apply:
- Late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to email@example.com
- 15th June 2017
- 20th December 2017
For more information, visit the the official site.