Students from Southeast Asia are invited to apply for Guizhou Government Scholarship funded by Guizhou Government and managed by Guizhou Provincial Department of Education (GPDE).
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The full scholarships cover the fee for tuition, on-campus dormitory accommodation, comprehensive medical insurance and protection scheme etc, and the partial scholarships provide the specific amount of reward.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible these scholarships:
- The applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, hold a foreign passport, be in good health and friendly to China, abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and obey school rules and regulations. In addition, excellent academic performance and above standard quality are expected from applicants.
- The applicants must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs and be excellent in academic performance.
- The applicants must be a bachelor degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs and be excellent in academic,
How to apply:
Applicants can apply via online mode.
- The applicant who is already sponsored by Chinese Government Scholarships will not be eligible for Guizhou Government Scholarship.
- Passport photocopy;
- Highest degree, diploma, certificates photocopy;
- Academic transcripts photocopy;
- Physical examination certificate photocopy;
Deadline: Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 30, 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.