Applications are invited to occupy the position of an international relation instructor, to teach and develop curriculum related to a new Bachelor’s of Science degree in International Relations and Security.
Job Qualifications: Preferred:
Ph.D. or other doctorate with a minimum of 18 graduate, semester hours in the discipline stated in the Title of Posting.
A master’s degree with minimum of 18 graduate, semester hours in the discipline stated in the Title of Posting or relevant work experience.
Work Experience: considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of online educational delivery tools.
- Demonstrated teaching abilities
- Demonstrated higher education experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft products
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learners.
For more information, visit the official site.