The U.S. Institute of Peace and His Holiness the Dalai Lama have partnered to build bridges between international leaders and youth peacebuilders. In support of UN Security Council Resolution 2250 on Youth, Peace and Security, this partnership will create a space where constructive, intergenerational conversations can occur that begin to lessen the divides separating the work of youth leaders and more traditional leaders.
- Must reside and work in Afghanistan, Iraq, Central African Republic, Colombia, Myanmar, Tunisia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, or be of Syrian origin living and working in Lebanon, Turkey or Jordan.
- Must be 18-35 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must hold a leadership role in an organization that does peacebuilding work.
Must have a passport that is valid through May 2018.
How to apply: Submission should include:
• A completed application form via Survey Monkey
• A list of three references with contact information e-mailed to
• An updated CV e-mailed to GenChange@usip.org
• A scanned copy of a valid passport e-mailed to GenChange@usip.org.
Deadline: 15th May 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.