Rotary International offers the fully funded Rotary Peace Fellowship for Masters Degree and Professional Development Certificate for young professionals around the world.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship covers:
- -Tuition and fees
- -Room and board
- -Round-trip transportation
- -Internship/field study expenses.
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution. Fellows are committed to community and international service and the pursuit of peace.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background.
How to apply:
Applications are now accepted for the 2018/19 Rotary Peace Fellowships program. Candidates have until 31 May to submit applications to their district. Districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.
Deadline: 31st May 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.