Nuova Accademia di Belle Artio (NABA) is offering 40 scholarships for all new international students. Scholarships cover (60%, 50%, 40% and 20%) the tuition fees to attend the postgraduate programs starting next September.
Scholarship Benefits: The winners of each contest will be awarded three scholarships covering respectively 60%, 50%, 40% and two special mentions covering 20% of the total tuition fee of each of the Master Programs.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
• Applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for the chosen educational path.
How to Apply: Students can apply online or send the required documents by e-mail to: int.info-at-naba.it and also by post. Applicants are required to submit:
- Application for participation (p. 3/3)
- Application for admission
- Curriculum vitae
- Artistic/professional portfolio of projects
- Motivation letter
- Previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- Valid Passport copy
- Certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
Deadline: June 6, 2017.
For information, visit the official site.