The Essex Business School at the University of Essex UK is offering MBA Scholarships to international students for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Scholarship Benefits: £5,000 fee waiver.
You will be interviewed by the MBA Director as part of the School’s selection process. The MBA Director will assess you against the scholarship criteria and recommend you for an appropriate award.
The MBA Director will be particularly looking for evidence of:
- academic ability
- professional experience and career progression
- ideas on sustainable and entrepreneurial business
- ability to communicate experience and ideas
- plan for utilising the Essex MBA experience after the course
How to apply:
- You don’t need to complete a separate application form for this scholarship. If you meet the eligibility criteria above you will be assessed during your interview.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available, so we advise you apply for the course before 31 May 2017.
- Please read the full terms and conditions (link below) before applying for or accepting the scholarship.
Deadline: 31st May 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.