King’s College London Summer Programmes is offering 10 tuition fee scholarships to refugees who have been granted leave to remain in the United Kingdom to study on our 2017 Undergraduate Summer School.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship covers the tuition fee of £1,500.
King’s College London is looking for excellent candidates who are passionate about thinking, learning and communicating, and keen on taking a first step back into education. Eligible students must:
- Fulfil our standard Undergraduate Summer School admissions criteria with qualifications allowing them to study at university and offer English at level B2 of the CEFR. Full details of our entry requirements can be found in the link below. If you are unable to provide the relevant documents please contact email@example.com for advice.
- Be a recognised refugee who has been granted leave to remain in the UK
How to apply:
Complete your application for the Undergraduate Summer School via the King’s Apply portal.
In addition you must also do the following:
- Include the statement “I am applying for a Summer@King’s Scholarship with UNHCR” at the top of the Personal Statement section of the application.
- Write and upload an extended personal statement (700 words) in the Personal Statement section. The statement should outline the reasons why you would like to attend the Undergraduate King’s Summer School and how this will fit in with your wider plans for education and/or your career.
- Upload your current Curriculum Vitae (in English).
- Upload a scanned copy of your refugee status in the United Kingdom.
Deadline: 29th May 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.