Are you a young musician, DJ, composer, singer-songwriter, instrumentalist from a developing or transition country, and between 20 – 30 years old? Do you want to work professionally in the music field, with your own label or booking agency or want to make your music more target-oriented? If you have some early experiences in your field already, Pop-Kultur Nachwuchs will help you to reach the next level.
Scholarship Benefits: The participation fee, accommodation, travel expenses, hospitality (per diem of 10€) will be covered by Goethe-Institut within the period of August 16th to August 26th 2017. Goethe-Institut will book flights, cover the costs and will help with visa issues. Additionally Musicboard will grant the talents a Festival Ticket plus access to Pop-Kultur’s networking area for professionals, provides for accommodation (breakfast included), health insurance and public transportation.
- Every participant should prepare a short input talk (15 min.) in advance about his/her experience in the music field so far and the music scene in his/her respective country.
- Advanced English skills are crucial as there is no translation available. You will be tested in advance by the local Goethe-Institut.
- You need work experience in a specific music field. We require proof of at least 3 projects.
- You have to cover all additional expenses that might occur during your stay.
- If you are not boarding your flight or cancel the program on short notice, you are obliged to reimburse Goethe-Institut/Musicboard for accrued expenses.
How to apply: Apply in the Program Webpage
Deadline: 21st May 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.