The Deputy Regional Director for Europe & Asia (DRD) will support the Regional Director (RD) in program implementation, administration, financial management, personnel evaluation and oversight, strategic planning and business development. The DRD will also serve as acting RD when requested.
- Contributes to development of regional strategic plans;
- Supports overall strategic direction. Seeks out business development opportunities;
- Accountable to RD for fiscal management of projects and adherence to contractual obligations;
- Cultivates relationship with peers, subordinates, funder community, chiefs of party, field offices, and consultants at large to advance awareness of IFES’ regional reputation and project success;
- Supports team environment, collaboration and consensus building across all departments at IFES;
- Supports management of resources to ensure competency in proposal development process;
- Ensures timely & competitive responses to RFAs and RFPs;
- Master’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in International Politics, International Development, International Affairs, or related;
- 10 years of program management, international development or related experience;
- Experienced with budget management and oversight of multi-million dollar projects;
- Strong managerial and leadership skills and abilities;
- Program design and project management experience;
- Organized and effective time and resource management experience;
- Ability to direct staff, prioritize, direct multiple activities in a fluid and dynamic environment;
- In-depth knowledge and experience with USAID and other donor regulations, and procedures;
- Must have effective verbal and written communications skills;
How To Apply: Applications are submitted online.
For more information, visit the official site.