The Embassy of France to Tanzania is offering 2 years scholarships for students applying for a Master degree in France as well as PhD scholarships for 3 months year on a 3 consecutive year period.
The scholarship includes :
- International airfare between Tanzania and France, and travel costs in France
- Registration and tuition fees
- An allowance per month (rent not included)
- Social welfare, and repatriation insurance
- Support to pay for accommodation
- The candidate must be, on January, 1st 2017, less than 35 years old
- All applicants must have a clear professional project in Tanzania.
- The academic project of the candidate for his/her studies in France has to be clear, well-documented and relevant to his/her academic and professional background. All the master / PhD programmes available in France are published on the website of Campus France (link below)
How To Apply:
- The completed application form
- – CV – Reference letters
- – scan of the degree certificates specifying grades
- – scan of the passport or of a travel document – an electronic version of an ID picture
- – Copy of written exchanges with universities (proof of admission)
- – For degrees taught in French: certification justifying at least a B2 level in French
- – For PhD candidates one page on their subject of study and the thesis project accepted and signed by thesis director.
Deadline: 28th May 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.