The Kochi University of Technology (KUT) Special Scholarship Program (SSP) on research projects in the field of Engineering for International Doctoral applicants, Japan 2017/2018.
- Exemption from 30,000 yen entrance examination fee, 300,000 yen enrollment fee and 535,800 yen/year tuition fee
- To support living expenses, 150,000 yen/month is paid for research project work.
- 150,000 yen is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan)
Applicants are required to meet all of the following
(1)To have or to be scheduled to acquire a master’s degree before the KUT enrollment date
(2) To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment
(3) To have an excellent academic record and strong bachelor’s and master’s degrees from reputable universities
(4) To have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work in one of the designated research projects
(5) To have high English proficiency
How To Apply:
- (1) Choose one or two research project(s) from the SSP Research Project List
- (2) Complete and submit all required documents by post. *Please refer to List for SSP Application Documents
- 17th March, 2017
- 15th September 2017
For more information, visit the official site.