BINUS University is offering full tuition scholarships for 10 deserving students who are able to demonstrate their leadership capability. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme at Binus International, Binus Business School & Binus Northumbria School of Design.
Scholarship Benefits: This scholarship is given to up to 10 deserving students who are able to demonstrate their leadership capability.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- GPA of a minimum 2.75 out of 4.00
- Active participation in BINUS Student Ambassadorship Program (events, promotion, communication).
How to apply:
: Applicants are automatically considered upon submission of all relevant documentation. Application Requirements
- High school certificate
- GPA of a minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- TOEFL 500/ IELTS 6.0
- Proof of non-academic achievements (competitions, group/clubs leadership involvement, community development, social projects) or any comparable English proficiency exam
- May be waived upon proof of English as high school language of instruction;
- In case of lower score students have the possibility to join BINUS University pre-university English preparation course.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 1, 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.