Applications are invited for the new Spotcap Fintech Fellowship open to British citizens. Fellowship is available to pursue master’s degree or MBA at an accredited British university starting in September/October 2017.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for fellowship:
- An offer of admission to a master’s or MBA programme at an accredited British university starting in September/October 2017
- A British citizen or resident
- Achieved or expected to achieve a 2.1 or above in undergraduate degree
- A demonstrable interest in a fintech related field, with an intention to work in fintech upon graduation
Scholarship Benefits: Fellowship has a value of up to £8,000 towards the cost of a master’s degree or MBA.
How to apply:
The successful applicant must:
Work experience, education and extra curricular
- One-page cover letter
Academic interests, achievements and career aspirations
- Mini essay
In written or video format, an answer to ‘What sparked your interest in fintech?’ (500 words/3 minutes max)
- Shortlisted applicants will be asked to provide proof of admission to a master’s/MBA programme, transcript(s) and two references.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.
For more information, visit the official site.