Stanford university is awarding MBA Fellowships to citizens of African countries who desire to obtain an MBA at Stanford University and afterwards return for two (2) years to contribute to the continent’s development.
Scholarship Benefits: $160,000.
- The MBA Fellowship will be awarded to Final-year undergraduates and graduates of institutions in Africa as well as African citizens who studied in countries outside of Africa.
- To demonstrate the primary reason for the program, applicants must be ready to dedicate at least two (2) years to the development of the economy of Africa after the MBA program.
- To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must also apply to the Stanford MBA Program.
How To Apply:
- One-page resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- A 250-word essay on how applicant plans to effect change in Africa
- Financial information
- Awards and honours
- History of employment
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and/or Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
Deadline: 7th June 2017 (5:00pm Pacific Time)
For more information, visit the official site.