Thomson Reuters, the world’s largest independent multimedia news provider is currently looking for an exceptional journalist to join its news team in Beijing, China as a Political and General News Correspondent.
The key responsibility would be to cover everything from elite politics, regulation and diplomacy to the environment and entertainment.
- At least five years experience in journalism
- Strong spoken and written Chinese skills
- Ability to speak another language or Chinese dialect an advantage
- A track record of breaking stories
- Ability to work in a small team under deadline pressure at often unsociable hours and weekends
- A deep knowledge of China and the region is a must
- A background in a real-time news environment would be an advantage
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit HERE to apply.
For more information, visit the official page.