The Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS) awards over 300 scholarships per year to high achieving domestic and international research students to study in the University of Melbourne.
- A fortnightly living allowance, a relocation allowance for students moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia, and limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave equivalent to the Australian Postgraduate Awards benefits
- Full fee remission (international students only)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership (international students only)
To qualify for this scholarship, you must have;
- Applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne and have at least 12 months (full-time equivalent) of candidature remaining, and
- Not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought.
Interested and qualified candidates are to apply by submitting an online application for the Graduate Research Scholarships group.
For more information, visit the official page.