Applications are currently on for the University of Ljubljana Scholarship to enable international mid-level professionals to undertake MBA in Economics at the University. The scholarship is worth £4000.
To be considered for this scholarship, candidates must;
- At least three years of meaningful working experience (middle to top management);
- Be proficient in English;
- Successfully finished undergraduate education;
- Fulfil the online registration form;
- Provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled;
- Display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact;
- Write a short motivation letter; and
- Successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
Special condition: The scholarship is applicable for self-financing candidates and not for companies.
The application deadline is 30th September 2016.