The Gates Cambridge Scholarships are among the best of scholarships available to international students to pursue their postgraduate studies (full-time) in any of the courses available at the University of Cambridge.
- the University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- a maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,600 for 12 months at the 2016-17 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- inbound visa costs & associated NHS surcharge costs.
For more on scholarship value, visit HERE
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- If you are applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
To check if you are eligible, visit HERE
Interested and qualified candidates are to visit HERE to apply
There are two application rounds:
Round 1: US citizens normally resident in the USA
Round 2: citizens of all countries other than the USA (except the United Kingdom) and US citizens normally resident outside the USA
Applications for round 1 will open 5 September 2016 – 12 October 2016
Application for round 2 will open 5 September 2016 – 7 December 2016
For more information, visit the official page.