The University of Lausanne (UNIL), Switzerland is offering scholarship opportunities to students with qualifications from foreign universities to pursue Master’s degrees in the university in the following programmes except:
- Master of Medicine
- Master of Arts in Sciences and Practices of Education
- Master of Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of Law in Criminal Sciences, judiciary mention
- Master of Science in Traceology and Crime Analysis
- All the MAS (3rd cycle programmes)
The amount of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month.
- The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university.
- The qualification held by the candidate must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
- The grants are meant more particularly for students who have distinguished themselves in their university studies and have difficulties meeting their financial needs for the duration of their Masters programme. However, it is necessary that candidates have sufficient financial means to live on themselves during the complementary studies that may be required prior to enroll on the Master’s degree.
Candidates must complete the “UNIL Master’s Grant” form and submit their application within the deadline to:
Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME)
University of Lausanne
Application ends before 15 December 2016.
For more information, visit the official page.