Women Rehabilitation Organization (WRO) a non-profit, non-government and independent local organization dedicated to working towards the protection and advancement of women’s rights in Kurdistan, Iraq is currently recruiting to fill the position of Project Coordinator.
• Responsible for that the ongoing projects are implemented according to the projects objectives, activities, budget and work plans.
• Responsible for representing WROs strategic objectives, mission, and values in a highly professional manner.
• Responsible for hiring projects staff according to project’s needs, in coordination with the HR department and the programs manager, and develop and administer trainings as needed.
• Take decisions regarding projects requirements under the Programs Manager’s supervision and knowledge
• Responsible for developing and reviewing weekly reports from all ongoing projects and prepare integrated internal and external reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to the HQ
• Responsible for scheduled internal and external M&E of projects
• Assist with conducting and compiling organizational publications
• Responsible of data analyzing of reports of all projects and briefing programs manager regularly
• Take action to mitigate any risks facings projects implementations, activities, staff, and beneficiaries. Report on such risks immediately.
• Create suitable filling system to file all correspondences, administrative docs, and others in hard and soft copies.
• Use projects scheduling to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets, expenditures, staff performance.
• Oversees the day to day projects and the projects operations
• Review and collect all data from all ongoing projects regularly in coordination with the data entry staff.
• Responsible of writing scheduled high quality narrative and indicator reports for ongoing projects per donor.
• Assist with updating WROs communications and visibility such as organizational profile, Facebook page, website, etc
• Assist in fundraising, proposal writing, and project design for the organization
• Responsible for conducting assessments and gathering data to identify geographical and humanitarian response gaps and areas of focus for WROs programming
• Liaise with potential donors, international government officials, and international NGO partners for potential collaboration and donor partnerships
• Coordinate and represent the organization professionally at all cluster, donor, NGOs, and other meeting regularly.
• Contribute to planning and design of projects and projects activities
• Ensure all required projects close out documents are obtained, and all final narrative reports are done in a timely manner.
• Expected to apply any other task related to the projects, and the organization
• Maintain flexibility to take any added responsibility as and when needed.
• Maintain flexibility to take any required work trips to WRO’s projects, or offices at other cities and/or villages within Kurdistan Region, and outside in Iraq.
• Related degree
• Female applicant
• Demonstrated experience in project and administration coordination
• Experience in fundraising and grant acquisition
• Experience in SGBV/GBV and women’s empowerment related programming
• Proven experience liaising with government departments, UN agencies, and donor projects
• Fluent in English
• Advanced communication skills, including active listening skills and excellent written communication.
• Exceptional professionalism and interpersonal skills and an ability to work collegially with team members and stakeholders.
• Ability to represent the organization and its objectives in highly professional and responsible manner.
• Ability to allocate and review priorities to meet deadlines.
• Flexibility in approach and an ability to adapt to varying demands and work hours
• Ability to identify problems and resolutions.
• Ability to work unsupervised and lead a sub-office team
• Proficient skills and experience in working on MS Office
Conditions and Remuneration:
• Employment term is for 1 year
• The monthly compensation salary is 1,200 USD
• Airfare at the commencement of the contract and expiration will be provided
• Accommodation provided in WRO guesthouse
• All work related transportation will be covered by the organization
Interested and qualified applicants are to submit CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: Projects Coordinator_ Your Name. Please note applications are accepted on a rolling basis, submit before deadline.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due time.
Application Deadline is July 30th, 2016.