Applications are now being accepted, for the £50,000 Future Global Leaders Scholarship at Coventry University, UK. The scholarship aims to reward 5 ambitious students with a maximum of £10,000 each. Here are the criteria to meet in order to qualify;
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international fee paying student
- Be a self-funded student
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 25th July 2016.
- Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
If shortlisted, be available for a telephone or Skype interview, as successful students will be determined via an interview process.
The successful recipients of the awards should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student ambassador alongside their studies. They will be required to work with the International Office to provide information which can be included for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, the regular contribution of material for a blog.
How to apply
Applicants for this scholarship are expected to fill the scholarship application form available on the school’s official website. For application form, please visit Scholarship Page From Coventry University, UK
25th July, 2016
We hope you find this information useful and please do visit regularly for more.