The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva, Switzerland is offering fellowship programme to outstanding young professors from developing and emerging countries in Africa, Asia, or Latin America, pursuing doctoral research in areas bridging the fields of international and development studies and working in disciplines such as anthropology, history, law, politics and political science, and economics.
- Visiting Fellows: eligible candidates include post-doctoral students, researchers or professors from other universities working in one of the Institute’s disciplines or areas of specialisation;
- Junior Visiting Fellows: eligible candidates include self-sponsored doctoral student with an independent research project;
- Senior Fellows in Residence: senior staff members of international institutions working in one of the Institute’s areas of specialisation; could be nominated by their host institution in the case of the EU and the UN;
- Applicants must have independent funding.
- Candidates to the Swiss Excellence Scholarship requesting a letter attesting to academic support by the Institute’s faculty are subject to the application process below.
- A brief summary of your research project at the Graduate Institute;
- A letter of support from your home institution or supervisor;
- A copy of your passport.
Application Deadline is October 1st, 2016 for Spring Semester while 1st March, 2017 is the deadline for Fall semester.
For moire information, visit the official page.